View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 05:39 PM

Nessa had wanted to laugh at her leaders antics but soon she was sobered by the fallen Shi. It really bothered her that one of them had died today. They weren't suppose to die again and it pissed her off.

The second Loki shifted them away Nessa knew. She was use to the feeling. Even though they were't standing there she could still hear them. Her eyes bored into Halvard with a glare. Loki and her? Why was that the first thing he assumed about her?

When they were "actually" next to the kid Nessa glanced back at Halvard. With narrow eyes she flicked her hand, sending a field of energy barreling at him. It wasn't enough to cause damage but it was enough to knock him down. Laughing she turned her attention away and back to Loki and the kid.

She already had a force field up around herself and her leader. Who knows who the kid was and she wasn't sure if Halvard would try anything. Better to be safe then sorry right? Her energy was sightless, no one knew she had a force field up unless they could sense energy.

Placing her knife back into it's holster she gave the kid a soft smile. One that most wouldn't see from her.

Once the man started to float backwards Katerina stepped out of the shadows. It seemed like he was done and might be leaving soon. She had listened and watched everything. Now was her time to act on what she was prepared to do. Clutching her bow in her hand she walked over to the C.R.O.N.O.S pair and stopped a few feet away from them. She was cautious always cautious.

"My name is Katerina and I am Shi. I want to join your operation on one condition. That I am partnered with him." Katerina nodded to Halvard and met eyes with the leader. If he didn't agree she would vanish.

She knew all about C.R.O.N.O.S and it's operation. Katerina would never be a slave to anyone. If it came to that while she was in their service she would vanish. It may take a bit to get away but she was a planner and would never act until she knew for certain her plan would work. It might seem stupid for her to team up with the organization but the way Halvard fought for his partner..she wanted to help him.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 01-29-2014 at 07:26 PM..