View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 02-04-2014, 07:22 PM

He laughed at her comparison to frog's croak, certainly not offended. She was a funny and beautiful girl (even if her beauty was not the standard dolly one people often admired), didn't seem to mind his awkwardness all that much or at least didn't point it out which would have made him want to crawl under table. Maybe luck truly was on his side for once, making Anna the first person he began chatting with. Now, he just had to do his best to not mess it up at which he could have been crowned as champion.

Her attempts to pronounce his name were kind of sweet. She really tried her best to grasp the foreign name and get it out right. He nearly felt bad for not saying 'Michael' right away to make it easier for Anna. Funny how one little thing could be so difficult to pronounce, really. But he knew from his experience of learning German - all those sounds turning into something else or even disappearing and let's not get started on grammar! "I give you 10 for effort," Mikheil concluded when she gave up and moments later, his eyes seemed to have lit up inwardly when subject changed to hobbies and then games.

"Photographing? Sounds great, to be able to capture moments as you go," man commented and then slightly shook head at her inquiry. "Well, either of those would be amazing, or maybe BioWare - I am totally hooked on Mass Effect series and the way they chose to do Star Wars: The Old Republic stories is just superb, too, -, but that is still a long way off." Here, he sighed and focused on food for a short while. Mikheil wasn't used to eating and talking and could do well only on one of these things, so for now food had been somewhat forgotten.

"First, I would like a job in some smaller company and work my way up from there." This wasn't something he liked to discuss and Mikheil certainly didn't want to confess that right now, he was just nerdy boy with big dreams that works at a shop. So, he steered conversation away from this to his best ability. "And I got to agree, Final Fantasy is great. VII is one of my favorites, but I don't judge," man grinned then. As he was talking excitedly about things he enjoyed, his speech became much more fluent although strange wording swam up here and there. "But what about Kingdom Hearts? And, oh, I really enjoyed Fire Emblem games by Nintendo."

At her enthusiastic exclamation about quality of meal, he agreed wholeheartedly, now that he was reminded he should actually eat, not just blabber so Mikheil again focused on food, listening to her, but also wondering how much time they had left before they would be rounded up to go on some activities. Hopefully, a while more. It was nice to talk someone he had just met like this.