View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-05-2014, 05:18 AM

Blue and golden orbs shifted to the front of the stairs to see Becca smiling at him and mumbling box of puppies. Box of puppies? he thought. What was she talking about? Aiden soon looked over to Sasha when Becca told him she could come. He just stared at the dire wolf for a few moments until Becca started asking him questions from the room he originally brought her into. He looked back out the small opening in the curtain. "The three in the picture are my mother, my sister and I." Aiden glanced over to Becca to see her coming over, so he opened the door and head out. As long as she didn't walk she'd barely get wet from what rain was left over from a hour or two ago. "I'm sure you know this, but it's really a old painting... I keep it for.. sent... I just like to keep it around." Once Aiden reached his car Chevy Impala he opened up the driver's door and before he could get in Sasha jumped right on in. He narrowed his eyes slightly, He guessed Sasha took what Becca said as a invitation. A informal one at that.

He waited until Becca inside the car before asking "You had to get orange juice right? Shouldn't take too long to get it. Plus it's never too late have any regardless if breakfast is clearly over." He promptly started the engine and drive off away from the house. Aiden didn't really have anything to say, important atleast so he didn't say anything to Becca unless she'd talk to him first. His thoughts were else where, on that older man he met on the street out of Bloodlake Camp. And although his mind was else where, he was fully alert to his surroundings and knew perfectly well no one would come to harm. Well atleast that man who suddenly walked into the street and started waving his arms around. Aiden sighed. The store was just the next street over too. He glanced over to Becca before slowing down and moving abit away from the guy incase he decided to jump infront of the car or something. Aiden was fast, but the car itself wasn't.

Aiden stopped the car and rolled down the window half way. He stared into the mans eyes. "Can I help you?"