View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-06-2014, 03:27 AM

Lucas had been taking a look around him, that he had not been expecting the woman to sit next to him. She was a fiery redhead, and back where he was from...that could have ment many things. For a moment, he said nothing, not wishing to speak with apple in his mouth. He did have manners after all. When he had swallowed though, he gave her a slight smile. "I did not wish to intrude on anyone" he says, "though it seems I have attracted attention myself anyways." He gave a light chuckle, before he introduced himself, "my name is Lucas...Lucas León. A pleasure to meet you."

He gave her another smile, not minding the company now. He would need to get to know people anyways, so why not start with the girl who was bold enough to approach him on her own? He took another bite of his apple, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. He was slightly amazed he was getting signal out here, but figured it would be pretty rude to check it right now with her. He did wonder though who it was, could it be his brother again? What exactly did the other wish to speak to him about? He wondered if it was important...then again it had to be if he was contacting.

The two rarely having spoken since he had left. A sigh threatened to pass over his lips, but he kept it at bay. He did not wish to seem distant, or like his mind was somewhere else. He decided to strike up a bit of conversation, to get his mind off of things. "Seems there are quite a few people here, though I can't say I recognize anyone...it is always good to meet new people though" he looked back at his tablemate. "Looking forward to this little experiance of camp?" he smiled again, before he took another bite of his apple.