View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-07-2014, 05:29 PM

For a moment he sat there, taking a bit of a breath. He then stood again. He did felt better. He had made a promise not to run away anymore right? So why was he here. He ment what he said...and he was sure about it. He ran a hand through his hair, giving himself a look in the mirror. He nodded a bit to himself, before he turned and walked to the door. He was not about to let himself pull back again. He needed to talk to Rei, and that girl. To explain when things wern't so heightened and bad timed like this. He wanted to be able to talk normally, on the same ground. Like he wasn't being watched or analyzed by this girl. Then again, he could not really blame her. Rei was important to her. She cared about him and was just trying to make sure he was alright. He could not blame her for that at all.

He needed to talk to her, to allow her to know that he ment what he said, he figured she was still probrably doubting of him. He would do whatever it took like he said though, this was just putting the blunt feelings on the table. If he was able to, he would try and explain better. He opened the door, stepping out. He did not see Rei there for the moment, before he almost turned into him. "Ah..." he took a step back, "Rei....Sorry about that.." He gave him a bit of a smile, trying not to look like a total goof now. "I should apologize" he says, "I didn't mean to make things awkward...and I wasn't trying to run away from anyone or anything...I just...looked like a total fool saying that didn't I?" he rubbed the back of his neck a bit. "I'll go apologise..." he turned to move past Rei, to walk back out.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 02-07-2014 at 05:37 PM..