View Single Post
Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Cutie

Old 02-08-2014, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
True, I hope so! *fingers crossed*

Yeah, hs's definitely a cat with a personality. My dad thinks that we follow that, but when it gets into the mid 90's we typically turn it on. Although sometimes a fan is all I need, it depends though. Ohhhhh yes. And it's not on now, as it's actually on the cooler side the last few days, it's currently 49 F (9 C), but it is 10:40 pm. :P So that explains the cooler temps. But when it is hot we do have our Air Conditioning on. :) And we don't have to worry as it's part of our housing plan, is we have all utilities, so we can run it as much as we want! XDD It was on basically all last semester. xDD Pretty crazy.

Totally, they're so undependable! XD I hope so too. Sleep please cooperate with me. And yeah!! :D I woke up not feeling quite as tired, so that was a plus or sure! :D

Yay for Muley love and getting gold! :D

I probably should make myself get off and try to sleep, I'm not going to sleep as long as my computer is on.
Cat's have such defined personalities. Hahah, it's all okay if he doesn't know. We do that too. :p I got caught having it on yesterday. I turned it off well before he got home but I forgot to open the doors again. :/ Oh wow, 9c at night would be crazy! We rarely get that. That's good you have one where you're living. Oh that's even better that you don't have to pay extra for it!

Aww, good night. I hope you're able to get to sleep. Have a good day tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
There's a place here that sells it.
Sheridan's Lattes & Frozen Custard: Home
It's so incredibly delicious.

And I play to the 250 gold limit on the arcade on my mule every day.

---------- Post added 02-08-2014 at 12:36 AM ----------

Oh lordy. I turn the air conditioner on the minute it hits higher than 75 degrees outside. I like it cold!
That's the cutest website. Man, that pothole one sounds so good. So jealous!

Ahh, I see. Every day? That's dedication!