Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 05:04 AM

"I collected the soul, therefore there had to be a reason, though I haven't been summoned yet by force. So they probably don't want to ask questions and make more paper work for themselves" Erik responded walking casually away until he was pulled back into a powerful kiss. Erik felt himself craving more of the kiss than he expected as he wanted to wrap his arms around the vampire, but then he remembered this was reality.

The dark power grew more inside of him the longer he stayed in the kiss and when the other stepped back a wave of dark energy shot out at the vampire. "Don't ever do that again" Erik threatened having his own reason for not wanting to be kissed like that after what all just happened. He wanted more. He craved more. And then he turned on his heel and walked off taking his scythe out sitting on it as if it was a flying broom and levitated off the ground starting to fly into the sky. He couldn't control himself anymore than he already was, anymore to tempt him towards anything would make him go for it. "I think I'll sleep on the clouds tonight, goodnight" he didn't say his name but didn't call him vamp either.