View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 10:39 AM

Looking over at Alistair, Rhyce noticed his twitch each time he spoke. thinking about it Rhyce realized that he had gotten used to the humans in his part of the company and they had gotten used to him. none of them seemed to mind the way he spoke but people outside in the real world would not see his pattern of speech as proper, let along pleasing to the ears. most would see him as an uneducated bumpkin and try to avoid talking to him. thinking back on it he realized the look the lady behind the counter that had taken his order had given him a look, was that why? If Alistair had problems with the way he talked then if they were to talk some more he was going to have to find a way to lean quickly what was bothering him and how to fix it.

"a very fine make, this computer is." through the corner of his eye he watched the pride at having such a fine piece of work come over Alistair. He really was one of the ones that enjoyed where the tech could take them and not just the power it gave them."was looking for makers mark, found it I did. always must I find out what competitors are creating."

Maybe this guy would love to test out some of the new Tyggen Rose tech, without knowing that he was. " Father has me making new stuff like this." he spoke slower trying to figure out the placement of the words as he went along. they felt wrong in his mouth but seemed right from what he was hearing around him. He gently patted the computer to make clear what he was taking about. "wants them tested by people who want to brake them, he dose." shaking his head he mumbled under his breath a fluid almost liquid language. "Hack them, right word?" he looked up like an eager puppy to have gotten it right. "You want to..." he sat there his fingers twitching as he tried to find the right word. "brake the system, help rebuild it? Pay can be arranged."