Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-11-2014, 09:29 PM

"you telling me that I am well known for wanting to get to know my names?" he sounds slightly floored by the concept that every one is talking about him because he spends time with his souls. He remembered the Grim that came for him has spent time with him before he had died. he had always thought that was the stander way of working. "I guess I do it because Fate did it to me. He hung around me after they made me a Reaper but then he was called away by the higher ups. have not seen him since." a hint of sadness colored his voice. "yep only ones..." he looked at his list again and sighed. "only one on my list now is my main one, the one I have been spending most of my time with. only I and one other nurse are allowed into his room, and his doctor of course." a thought struck him. "I wounder... there was a problem with a guy being a bit pushy in the ward these last few days. he just seems like a homeless man looking for a friend, he keeps calling some ones name when he get in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dear GODS!" the Necklace went flying acrossed the room as it spoke to Albert. he had not been expecting it to start talking let alone hold a conversation. walking over slowly to it as it continued to talk he poked it with a toe. "ummm yes you are come in loud and clear. and this is English, though I could speak in German if that was better for you." tilting his head sideways he looked at the hourglass. "what are you? are you like a phone?" slowly he picked it back up to hold it at eye level trying to see where the voice was coming from.