View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-12-2014, 04:15 AM

Hearing a voice he looked up, sitting his tea back on the table. He looked rather bored at first, but for now he would entertain these two. Maybe he would be able to learn something about what exactly happened at the train yard. “I was at the train yard. Such a tragedy, all those people,” his voice trailed off as his mind drifted to the boy he had saved. A sad look crossed his features as he wondered if he did the right thing by saving the boy. The boy was going to be alone in the world now since he wasn’t able to find save the boy’s parents. He only hoped that the young lad would have someone kind to take him in and raise him. Gunther shook his head, getting away from those thoughts. That boy wouldn’t become anything like him so there was no real need to worry.

His attention turned back to the pair that stood before him. He sipped on his tea before speaking again. “If you're looking for answers to what happened I don't have any. I arrived after the accident.” Gunther wondered if the pair would leave it at that. In someways he wished that they would and others he didn't. Right now he just wanted time to think. He also wanted to get answers, but he didn't think that these two would have the answers to the questions he had. For a moment the voice of the old man who had raised him since he was young chimed in his head. You should make friends and enjoy life. You are no different than anyone else. If someone can't accept you because of your red eye then forget them. Sure old man that is easy for you to say because you're still human. Once more he shook his head. Boy was he having trouble concentrating. His eyes moved over the man and woman again, memorizing their faces. Something told him this wouldn't be the last time he meet this pair.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-12-2014 at 05:12 AM..