Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-12-2014, 06:26 AM

Erik was smiling inside, he really was glad they did their job correctly, and would have to tell Al later, not sure why he just felt like he should. He knew the man obviously, but knowing the other didn't know who took the soul helped out, and he was fine with that. "It could be a possibility, but, I'm not exactly sure who would be doing this. Let alone why" too many unanswered questions as he thought more and more about it, if he was fully human he would have had a migraine by now. Seeing something out of the corner of his eyes he took note of it

"I'm going to go for a walk around the city, I'll see you later, why don't we meet back in a couple days here at midnight. Each do exploring of our own" he really just wanted to see what he saw down there. Fading off into the shadows he said "You're a reaper to, so contacting me should be easy, look at the moon if you really really need help" then he was gone. A few miles away, over by the hospital he originally saw the boy almost die and get saved. Erik knew without his amulet that he would be less protected, but to him that was fine.

He walked into a dark alley way feeling a shadow pulsing power like vibe following it through the little maze as it got stronger. He didn't pay attention to his surroundings as he wound up at a dead end turning around to leave, only to be welcomed by a bunch of dark shadow like souls. He was a bit startled by this, but got ready to fight. They flew in very quickly coming from different angles, even below to trap his feet so he couldn't merge with the shadows or fly off, and he tried fighting them off to get away. He spent unknown and countless times fighting back, but they were winning. After an hour, the shadows soon covered him as he laid in the ally, hurt to where he felt so numb he couldn't move...

~ ~ ~

"As long as a soul is trapped within something like this, as I am, we are of no use, and always are silent even if we scream out loud. Only others can hear us and that's what causes paranoia amongst humans when a reaper passes by them in human form or invisible form" The hourglass spoke answering the question quite well and rather quickly. The hourglass didn't speak or respond when Al spoke of Erik like that as if wishing he could be like the other reaper and be able to relax. The hourglass followed jumping over the vampire's head sliding onto his neck "It will be easier this way and if anything happens or you want to see something interesting, I have easy access and a view"