Thread: A Soul To Pay
View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-12-2014, 08:02 PM

He had been walking for a bit just wandering, he did not need to feed and Erik would find him when he was done with the other reaper so there was no place he had to be. "so you telling me that he may have forgotten that your his soul?" Albert found it odd that Erik would have forgotten about his soul hanging around his own neck. A soul was a dangerous thing to lose and if it is just hanging around ones neck it could be stolen. But then maybe because this one can go where it needs he would not have to worry about that. looking down at it he smiled a cute happy smile. "if he remembered that you were his soul do you think he would have left you in my care? or would it be I in your care?" As the hourglass grew icy Albert quickly pulled it away from his skin. he did not usually feel the different in temperature but when only one point of his body became that cold it hurt. "Ummm could you not do that, it hurts." holding it out he cocked his head to the side. "what is weird? is something wrong with Erik?" his voice held a hint of worry.