Banned

Old 02-14-2014, 02:03 AM

Entries:

A TUNEFUL MAD LIBS

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox
Dear Vox:

You are extremely futile and I spay you! I want to kiss your blur 3 times. You make my ecstasy burn with desire. When I first saw you, I surgically stared at you and fell in love. Will you vex out with me? Don't let your parents discourage you, we are just jealous.

Yours forever, iamnotspam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia
Dear Dystopia:

You are extremely vertical and I turn you! I want to kiss your reflection 3 times. You make my feeling burn with desire. When I first saw you, I guiltily stared at you and fell in love. Will you dare out with me? Don't let your parents discourage you, ours are just jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum
Dear Kirin Rosenbaum:

You are extremely loca and I dance you! I want to kiss your highway 123 times. You make my jungle burn with desire. When I first saw you, I runningly stared at you and fell in love. Will you twist out with me? Don't let your parents discourage you, cats are just jealous.

Quote:
Dear Dystopia:

You are extremely gold and I escape you! I want to kiss your ashes 1 times. You make my love burn with desire. When I first saw you, I brokenly stared at you and fell in love. Will you [Verb] out with me? Don't let your parents discourage you, their are just jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe
Dear SuperZombiePotatoe:

You are extremely frayed and I break you! I want to kiss your bells 15 times. You make my universe burn with desire. When I first saw you, I furiously stared at you and fell in love. Will you fight out with me? Don't let your parents discourage you, we are just jealous.

PLAYLIST SHUFFLE

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty
1) What is the theme song to your life?
In For The Kill by La Roux

2) When your sibling barges into your room without knocking, it's almost like:
Kiss You Goodnight by Meg & Dia

3) It's dinner time and you drop your fork. If this was a movie, and the fork fell in slow motion, what song would be playing?
Forgiven by Sanctus Real

4) You bumble your way over to your crush to give them a valentine, when all of a sudden your friends burst in song around you, singing:
Quicksand by La Roux

5) You went to the movies with your date, but it was a horrible movie. In fact, the only thing you remembered about the movie was song during the credits. What song was it?
Immortal by Kerli
Quote:
Dango Daikazoku - Chata

Call Me Later (Instrumental) - Sawano Hiroyuki

3) It's dinner time and you drop your fork. If this was a movie, and the fork fell in slow motion, what song would be playing?
Gravity - Vienna Teng

4) You bumble your way over to your crush to give them a valentine, when all of a sudden your friends burst in song around you, singing:
In Quest For - Avantasia

5) You went to the movies with your date, but it was a horrible movie. In fact, the only thing you remembered about the movie was song during the credits. What song was it?
Unity - Shinedown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixphyre
Carry On My Wayward Son by Kansas

Decadence by Disturbed

Save Yourself by Stabbing Westward

Combine Harvester by The Wurzels

It's Friday by Dean Brody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damia Flagg
Two Princes by the Spin Doctors

Fantastic Baby by BigBang

(Here Comes the) BOOM by POD

Get the party started by P!nk

I hate you ~ 2NE1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum
Under The Bridge By The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Brand New Best Friend By Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Cats On Mars - DMX Krew Remix By Seatbelts

Deck The Rooftop By Glee Cast

ABC By Glee Cast
Quote:
Gravity - Vienna Teng

Sunsets & Corvettes - Reno Divorce

Castle of Glass - Linkin Park

The Wicked Symphony - Avantasia

Ichirin no Hana - High and Mighty Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe
Cancan - Venessa Mae

Sing for Absolution - Muse

Vale Decem - Doctor Who Soundtrack

Stockholm Syndrome - Muse

Run to the Hills - Iron Maiden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerosity
The opening from Stargate SG-1

Rap God - Eminem

Candyman - Aqua

Prof. Sycamore's Theme from Pokemon X/Y

All I ever wanted - Basshunter

Last edited by iamnotspam; 02-16-2014 at 10:04 PM..