View Single Post
Calcifer
Fire Demon

Old 02-14-2014, 05:51 AM

Battleship
As you may already know, there are five "ships" which must be "sunk". Now, instead of using ships, I'm going to do a hide and seek version using various themes.

This Event's Theme is... VALENTINES DAY! Shocker! I know!

P.S. For anyone wondering, I know! I still haven't handed out prizes from the last time we played! I lost my files on who was where on the score board and had to slowly go though and redo all the points >.< So I'll be handing them out in the next couple of days!

You must find:
Quick Note:
I'm gonna try something a little different this time and do away with the half point for an empty square. We'll see how it goes. I may or may not bring it back depending.
1 Point: Conversation Heart (5 Hits)
2 Point: Rose Colored Glass (4 Hits)
3 Point: Lips (3 Hits)
4 Point: Key (3 Hits)
5 Point: Rose (2 Hits)
This time we'll be playing in rounds where a round consists of one completion of the game board. The winner of the round will be the person with the highest score of the round and they will receive an Event Store item worth up to 10 tokens. The next three runner ups will receive and Event Store item worth up to 5 tokens.
Forms to submit guesses:
Once you have guessed, wait for two people to guess. If nobody else has guessed within 4 hours of your last guess, you have to right to submit another guess.
[COLOR="Purple"]
[size=5][B]MY BATTLESHIP GUESS IS!: [/B][/size][Insert Guess Here]
[/COLOR]
Now! Begin the search!

Guesses Still Available:

A. 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
B. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
C. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
D. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
E. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
F. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
G. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
H. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
While I'm not here to update them (I'm usually gone during the day) You'll have to remember your guesses and everone elses. But if you make a double guess you get an extra one so don't worry! ^^!

CURRENT ROUND: 1

(CURRENT AS OF 2/16/14)

ROUND: 1

Last edited by Calcifer; 02-16-2014 at 11:24 PM..