View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-17-2014, 08:07 AM

the knife was out before Sam even realized it, second latter it thonked into the frame of the window near by. "damn you Amory." Sam's voice was a harsh whisper as he pushed himself up trying no to lash out at anything more. He wanted so bad just to kill the Don and be done with it but he could not do that. If he did those that set up the jobs would black list him, there would be no more money coming in. Running his hands through his hair he pulled at it in frustration turning away from Amory. What can I do? Amory wont hire me to kill his Don and I cant back down from a contract without a good reason. Looking back at Amory his face grimised in frustration. If I could find a reason to turn down the job then he would only hire another and then I would have to kill them. It would be a never ending cycle of me killing and him hiring. Turning fully back around he leaned on the wall acrossed from the couch Amory lay upon. he could only see this going three ways, one the Don dies, two He dies defending Amory, and three Amory dies and He kills the Don for it. Each of them had their ups and downs, the best he could see would be to kill Don Giuseppe but that could not be done now. "why could not just say yes." The whisper was almost pleading as he held out his hand in a begging jester.

turning towards the window he had come in he went on in the whisper. "I want to save you, your voice so every one can hear it. yet your making it hard for me to even do that. If you would just say yes I could have him out of your life in less then an hour." He knew it would take a little more then an hour to get there and get in but what did the sleeping from of Amory need to know about the time. "you could be happy with your new don, no worries about some one in the shadows to kill you. You would like not to have the fear of who was going to attack you next, right? Just give me the word, say yes you want him dead, and I will do it for you, no charge." turning he looked back at the form of Amory on the couch.

((I see this seen very much like the end of the Labyrinth if you have ever seen it. and sorry about misspellings))