View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-20-2014, 03:43 AM

Aiden and Sasha both got out of the car and followed Becca to the front door of her house. Well really, only Aiden did. But Sasha came bounding up when Becca left the door open a bit too long. Aiden watched as Sasha went around the house on the first floor (downstairs) sniffing everywhere like she never smelled the inside of a house. and on that thought she's never really been in a house besides his current abode. Aiden followed Rebecca into the kitchen, his duo colored eyes scanning the room for a crouching Onyx and hidden plate. His eyes trailed to Becca's hesitation in choosing how many plates to get, was it one or two?

"Normally I do not eat food... anymore. But to keep up appearances around... others I will eat. If you are looking for someone to eat with, I'm sure Sasha would to join you." He side ways glanced at the giant wolf bounding into the Kitchen. Aiden took a seat at the counter and placed both of his elbows on said counter, clasped his hands together, forming a straight line and laid his chin down. "But what the hell why not, get two plates." he told her while thinking. You never know who could pop in at anytime