View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-06-2014, 07:33 AM

"I am glad to hear that I have improved your day that was going well already." he watched as the surprise, curiosity, childish excitement as she received the package. he knew what it was like to receive a package he had not expected. "yes I was quite surprised as you were when I was told that it was you who the package was to be taken to you. My friend said that he received it through his office."

as the package was unwrapped he saw the spells that had been imbedded into the paper itself. smiling he raised his eyebrow as she opened the book. "I dont know but if we go with the cards the other day its some one that you knew and you need to go see them or they are coming to see you." reaching out he picked up the paper as she looked over the book. "so would you like to eat dinner to celebrate this new gift you have been given? I think who every gave it to you really wants you to advance in your study's to improve your magic." he could feel the magic inside her waking at the touch of the book. there was magic there that would aid her.