View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-08-2014, 05:26 AM

Jade thought it was the perfect oppertunity to tease Brandon after what he said. "What are you talking about, you're already old, just look at the gray hair sticking out" he laughed the question away, this was more of the fun side you would see Jade in around other guys, but usually Brandon could only get him to act like this, most other guys didn't know what to say to him. Raising an eyebrow at Brandon "What are you talking about, I didn't do that" he shook his head, he didn't use his powers at all, not once while outside minus to keep him and Lucianna dry from the rain.

Smiling she said to Lucianna "You didn't judge, you were just trying to be helpful, I understand" tilting her head she was acting like a total child and was fine with it. "Yay! Working buddy!" Cornelia couldn't help but give Lucianna a quick hug, she was a hugger more than someone to shake hands with. Looking casually at the book with curiosity in her tone, she was looking at Lucianna's instead of her own as that was a habit of hers, Cornelia listened patiently. Sitting back in her seat she looked confused then asked to herself and Lucianna as a statement "Why would anyone want to cure being who they are? Trying to find your way of living is the way of life and living up to the adventures and mysteries it throws at us is part of the fun. Or so I think so"