View Single Post
Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-10-2014, 09:38 PM

Megumi yelped as the ball landed in front of her all of a sudden. She fumbled a bit with the ball, looking for a question she could answer in English the best. The people who had gone had some pretty impressive talents, and she couldn't dare compete with them. She opened her mouth to speak, but got scared and closed it again. There were too many eyes on her, and she suddenly felt very shy. The poor woman had not dealt with this many people at once before, nor been outside of town, so being put in a new setting with strangers had her trembling.

I might as well pick a random one.... She thought bitterly, and opened her mouth again, this time she spoke,"Hello, my name is Araragi Megumi, or are we doing the name thing in the American format? Then I'm Megumi Araragi." She mentally slapped herself for running her mouth, and looked at the question she had chosen before. "Well, before I die, I'd like to go out on an adventure." She fiddled with the ball in her hands a bit before continuing,"I come from a town were everyone knows everyone, so it is difficult to meet new people. I'd like to break away and explore a new place." With her part done, she looked around nervously, trying to find someone as quickly as she could. Her gaze landed on a girl with long red hair (Constance) and tossed the ball over to her, eager to have the attention off of her.

(I hope this ping works ISOS Duke:)