View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 03-12-2014, 02:37 AM

Surprised to find that Athena was using his arm, Derrick for a moment was at a loss of words. It wasn't that he didn't like it, he was happy to assist. He just found it out of protocol for a servant such as himself to be helping his princess. "It would be my honor to do so Princess." He walked her carefully to her room, trying to keep his arm relaxed. The outfit was that of a butler, but underneath was the honed muscles of a warrior. He didn't have time for questions. "Is there something I can have delivered to you in your rooms? Some sweetened tea or books?"

Tracy sat with the table garlands completed. They looked nice. She wondered how many other decorations would be needed by tomorrow evening. Before then actually, since setting up took time. The money she had stolen kept nagging at her, distracting her from the task at hand. Standing, she went into the shop's main room, "Lydia, I am going out for a bit." Her worker nodded, "Yes ma'am. Can I help with anything?" "No, I simply need inspiration for the decorations. Close up for me," replied Tracy. She grabbed a cloak and basket before walking out the front door. The woods were calling her.