View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 03-13-2014, 11:59 AM

Perhaps the most curious thing Lucianna first caught was that Cornelia knew Jade's name, she couldn't remember introducing them. Her sudden confidence as well, in telling them what they needed to do, she was definitely quite different to the more bubbly persona Lucianna had been getting used to, not that she minded, if anyone knew about acting differently, Lucianna did. Although being told to talk to and distract Brandon, frankly she felt similar to him as the two of them stared at one another, however only Brandon spoke, finding himself snorting almost immediately,
"You're kidding, right..? Lucianna talk to me?" He uttered sarcastically, "I know we're doing this pretty makeshift but now you're asking for miracles.. She can't even take duels or sparring sessions with me seriously."

Lucianna glared at Brandon, and for the first time he caught some emotion from the girl, not the usual bland emptiness in her head, he half wanted to call her a machine at times with the way she acted. But for once he could feel anger on the surface, frustration, he was almost frightened by the look in her eyes, but then she just seemed to soften again. Brandon was barely even paying attention as the shards were removed from his back, Lucianna had somehow silenced him with a single look, not on purpose, but it wasn't exactly easy to make him shut up.
She half-knelt on the ground in front of Brandon's face and stared at him in the same silent fashion before finally speaking,
"What makes you think I do not take you seriously?" She asked, utterly focused on him,

"I've fought you several times and I've watched you just as many times. You always just give up, you block my attacks and it's like I'm hitting a brick wall, then you just take it and act like you lost instead of giving up, it pisses me off!" Brandon argued back, but Lucianna continued to stare at him, her face slowly turning to annoyance as he talked,
"How convenient for you to think of it in your own perspective," The girl responded, "You can get as angry with me as you like, but did you ever stop to think why I hold back and give up?" Lucianna stood up, staring down at Brandon but then turning her back on him,
"I suppose I can give you some credit for noticing that I do not fight at my fullest, but you are still far from the truth."