View Single Post
hilarbees
2122-6101-0161 - N3DS
Send a message via MSN to hilarbees

Old 03-17-2014, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystopia View Post
xD I didn't know you could draw on a 3DS.
You can download software called Colors!3D. Check out the gallery here! People have really made some amazing works!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Cexlan View Post
-slips in- I don't have a character who is naturally green, but I do have a character that enjoys morning runs and walking around through parks, mostly to read.
Would he count? One of his favorite sweaters is green? x3
Of course! He would totally count! I haven't posted any of my characters that have this "earthy" quality to them, yet! :P But I will get around to it ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

i am always impressed with drawing on computers
I'm such a lazy artist~! I have a graphic tablet for my computer, but I don't take the time to make the works look decent :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I think i've been working on it for almost 10 years now. kind of crazy to think about it o.o

He's an emo leprechaun in disguise as a human/elf. Haven't decided which I want to make him look like. probably more on the elf side with slightly pointed years.
I have been developing this story... Since around... hmm... *thinks* .... 2007? Not sure... It's really hard to put a date on it since it has evolved so much from the original base idea... :P So not quite as long as you have!

Last edited by hilarbees; 03-17-2014 at 03:27 AM..