View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-18-2014, 03:09 PM

It didn't take long for their group to reach the lake, and the water looked rather clear and promising honestly. Walking towards the reeds, Evelin felt like this lake was aweful close to the one back at camp. Hearing Billy's words, she smiled. "I do, but this lake is a lot like the one back at camp. Its highly unlikely, any really edible roots will be here." she said and then moved to a reed free area. Not having to worry about getting her nightgown wet, she slowly waded in to almost her knees. "But there may be fish." she offered lightly, and holding still for a few minutes, the fish began to swim around her again. Wishing she had her bow with her, they would easily have breakfast if she had that.

"If I had my bow, we would have 20 fish in a flash. But we have to settle for the good old grab and throw method." she offered lightly and smiled back at the others on shore. "Get ready, if I get one, its gonna be flung up onto the shore. Make sure it doesn't flop back in." she instructed, and then focused back on the fish flittering about in the cool water. It was making her legs cold, and a bit numb, but the food would be worth it. Moving like lightning, she snatched one with the scoop of her hand and it was sent flying through the air.

The fish wriggled and flopped around, but soon enough the others had it secure. Grinning Eve gave a fist pump and nodded. "Billy you should give it a try. You're fast. All you have to do is throw it onto the bank. With two of us getting fish, we will have enough for everyone in no time." she offered with a smile. Turning her head back to focus on the water, she went deathly still again. Then she struck again. Missing she stumbled and nearly fell in, splashing herself a bit. Laughing lightly she rubbed the back of her head and chuckled. "Well almost." she said sheepishly. Turning back to her job, she went still again. Hopefully the others were having some good luck in finding something to store these fish and water. And hopefully no one was freaking out too much.