View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 03-27-2014, 11:59 PM

The things like pasta and canned goods all get used, yeah. But there have been other things bought because of sales that ended up expiring. She's gotten a bit better with that, though, doesn't do it as much as she did when she first started with couponing. And yes, I do think she has a mild compulsive disorder. Definitely not severe enough to qualify as outright OCD, I don't think - it doesn't interfere with her life in huge ways - but she does have compulsions like that. She's huge on counting, counts everything she does. I'm actually a bit concerned about her, because she doesn't seem to be the most mentally healthy. She has an unhealthy neediness towards my dad (who is a fine husband, but, like, she cries if he suddenly gets overtime and won't be coming home on time some night), and it seems like she struggles to keep up with housework. She doesn't have a job and seems to spend most of the day on housework, yet our home is a mess and downright dirty.

Getting off on a tangent, there, sorry! Being quite the debbie downer, aren't I? First the soap, now this...