Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 03-30-2014, 05:07 AM

Alexis was glad to be welcomed by Jacob, moving forward carefully and rubbing his face against the warm legs. The man was so warm, he felt like he had a fire burning just below his skin. Alexis liked the feeling, licking the man's fingers to taste his scent. So different. He had been so used to Dan's taste he had forgotten about others. It excited him to have a new friend, one that let him taste him and petted him so nicely. He hissed in approval, moving away and glancing back at Jacob, wanting his new friend to follow. He wanted to show the man outside, and how beautiful the forest was. Even if they were trapped by an electric fence, the scenery and fresh air was bound to cheer Jacob up.

As they approached the back door, Dan appeared at the end of the hallway, watching them with a smile. "It's good to see you up and about already, Mr. Samson." Dan nodded towards Alexis. "I'm also glad to see you are making an effort to be kind to my pet. He really is special, isn't he?" He smiled wider, laughing slightly. "Taking him out back? It should be fine, as long as you don't harm him in anyway." Dan darkened slightly, patting the stun gun that sat on his belt. "I'll call you boys back in for dinnertime. Have fun out there."