View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-31-2014, 08:00 PM

“I have a better Idea, you can ask Teal to see if she can get a hold of Scarlet and inform him we would like to go see your mother. If she can then we can head out if he says yes without have to stop other then at my place to get my dad and bag.” Holding up her hand she stalled any other comments he might have had to say as she went on. “ while we are traveling we can discuss what to do about the kids and how to reach them.”

Looking over the reports on his desk Lucifer growled as he flicked his wings in frustration. The theft had not drawn out the man he wanted it to. No matter what he did The Scarlet Angel never seemed to come when he wanted him to. The attack on the train station should have drawn him out, all those lives at risk but no some Techmage had fixed the problem before it could become a problem. Then the kidnapping of the mayors little girl, who clamed that two little dolls had saved her when he was not looking. The sound of his fist hitting the stone desk echoed through the office. A few of the humans looked up only to look back down at their desks quickly when they saw who was upset. Now this attack on Kirin Labs had provided a toy that really did not do anything to improve his own standings but should have drawn any hero out, not a single on. It was like they knew who was the thief and were trying not to get in his way.

“still not getting him to come out?” her voice was sickly sweet to him, he would have killed her if the boss hand not told him that she had to live. Looking up he growled at Dragoness. She was tall and lean, her dark hair was pulled back into a braid that he knew contained her spikes. Grabbling up a statue he throw it at her smiling masked face, always masked. It missed and sailed passed her into the main office. Someone out there screamed in pain at it connected. He smiled content that he had caused someone pain. “not going to get him that way you know.”

((if you want to add a villain here to talk with these to go ahead))