View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 04-02-2014, 08:09 PM

Ercothe did his best not to hound Aurora with questions as they walked. He merely spoke about the weather and his luck to run into someone who happened to be going to the same place as he. Every now and again, he would shoot her a smile or laugh at something he said or she did. It was just lighthearted fun and conversation.

Before long, the two were before the school. Many thanks to Aurora, too. There was one split in the road that Ercothe got a bit turned around at. Had the pretty woman not steered him down the right path, he would be skipping his first day of school. Oops! Thankfully, he had his own lifesaver, Aurora.

"Thanks again for helping me find my way, Aurora." A charming grin appeared on his face. "If you don't object to having a travel buddy, shall we do this again tomorrow? The heavens only know if I'll go the right way tomorrow."

Now that they were at school, Ercothe took a moment to look around at some of the other faces. The boy from before (Lonan) was there. There were some pretty girls talking. And, naturally, there were about four dozen other students all showing up for school. Oi, this will be weird. Ercothe was so used to learning alone. Gulping, he stepped forward, hoping that Aurora would lead.

"New jailers?" Ercothe caught the tail end of Azar's statement. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, but upon hearing jailer, he instantly felt uneasy about this whole school thing. Turning around to Aurora, he cocked a brow. "What's a jailer?" A look of disbelief was on his face. "Is this prison?"