View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-13-2014, 05:13 AM

What's YOUR guess?

The Game where you could win the next CI with special prizes!

After closing my Avatar contest in 2014 I wanted to find another way to give back to the people of menewsha. I was inspired by Jellysundae's fun CI contest and decided that was the way to go. (Don't worry guys I asked first if I could her idea.)

The games are simple!
Rules and Guidelines

Quote:
Be SPECIFIC : If you've guessed for example "flowers" and someone else guesses a specific type of flower and or the pose those flowers will be in . . .guess who's getting the tally point. Yup the most specific one! And if you just say "A nice new Background" but don't say what that bg will be I'll probably not even be considering it when tallying. I might ask you to change your guess OR ignore it completely.
Be ORIGINAL! If five other people have already guessed the same or variations of a similar thing perhaps think about guessing something different?
Be ORGANIZED : I would like to see everyone organize their guesses this year. I'm making a nifty little forms for this so please use them. Make no more than 6 pose guesses for each EI/CI guess! And make sure they fit that EI/CI's theme.

Special Prize Pot
All CI's that were not won in their game month will be put into the Special Prize Pot. There are three ways to win them!

#1.
If you some how manage to "Guess The Next CI" TWICE in succession you get to pick from The Prize Pot in addition to winning that rounds CI.
#2. If you've guessed correctly apart from each other you may pick Either that rounds CI OR a Prize from the pot.
#3. Threw EI points. Every correct guess is a point. At the end of an event the points will be tallied. The person with the highest tally will get to choose from the Prize pot.

The CI Form:

HTML Code:
[b][size=18][color=Red]I'M GUESSING!...[/color][/size][/b]
[B]USERNAME:[/B] you
[B]THEME:[/B] your guess
[B]pose #1:[/B] your guess
[B]pose #2:[/B] your guess
[B]pose #3:[/B] your guess
[B]pose #4:[/B] your guess
[B]pose#5:[/B] your guess
[B]pose#6:[/B] your guess
The EI Form:

HTML Code:
[b][size=18][color=Darkslateblue]I'M GUESSING!...[/color][/size][/b]
[B]USERNAME:[/B] you
[B]EI #1:[/B] your guess
[B]EI #2:[/B] your guess
[B]EI #3:[/B] your guess
[B]EI #4:[/B] your guess
[B]EI #5:[/B] your guess
*Stuff circled in red will be given away together. :)
* * Item image might not be up to date. However I'll try my best to update it. :)

Last edited by Nephila; 06-24-2016 at 10:35 PM..