View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 04-26-2014, 02:12 AM

Enzo set the box back where it was, a little behind the others, and smiled slyly. This was new to him, having someone arrive and simply be so... open. And he liked it. "I'm sure I could find something more along the lines of breakfast material. MARK!" He barked the name as he stepped aside, striding into the kitchen as Mark startled with the whisk in his hand. "Where's the ham and cheese croissants?"

"God, you gotta yell at me..." He shuddered. "You put them on rack two, near the top."

"Thanks, love." Enzo patted him on the shoulder and stepped forward, grabbing two of the huge, golden things from the pan and wrapping them in paper as he stepped back out to the floor. "I hope you're not vegetarian." He said, setting the things on the countertop as he fished for a bag. "And I hope you're partial to the ham and cheese combination." He worked without watching what he was doing, folding the paper around the baked items and sliding them into the bag, staring at the newcomer's hair. So many colors. He loved it. He would have loved to touch it, but would probably resort to drawing it with his colored pencils later.