View Single Post
Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 05-02-2014, 04:01 AM

"Doc, you are asking me entirely too complicated a question for my brain to handle right now," Avery muttered to him. She was still pressing her fingers to her temples in an attempt to ease the pounding in her head. It wasn't easing yet, and Avery desperately wanted to retire to her quarters where it was quiet and dark so she could pass out for a while. Quiet and dark sounded like a phenomenal idea. After another moment, though, Avery decided she at least owed it to Doc to attempt to explain, even though she didn't understand most of it herself. It was the least she could do, since she was fairly sure she'd worried him with the stunt she pulled.

"There was this thing, it seemed kind of like an AI," she said. "It put me through this tutorial thing, it told me how to interface with the doll and it sort of explained how the personality core worked. I don't understand most of it, though, and my head hurts too much right now to pick through it, but it said something about Advanced Energy a few times and I really didn't get it."