View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-04-2014, 06:06 AM

Eve straightened as Chiasa and Constance finished sparing. The woman was really fast, far faster then human's dared to be, that was for sure. Admiring the technique, she was caught a bit off guard as the demigod stepped up and addressed her. Meeting the woman's golden eyes with her own silver blue ones, she looked down at her bow. "I have been shooting since I was five. Competed 4 years ago, and then had to stop due to personal issues... I have been shooting when I get a chance, but I'm still a bit rusty." she said humbly. Her eyes held a soft pain at the memory of loosing all she held dear to the cancer. Almost loosing her life many times in those years was something no one should have to go through. Brushing her multicolored bangs from her eyes she met those golden eyes again. "I also know some fighting, hand to hand, sword, pole, and a few others. I'm not a master by no means, but I have the basics down. Though I'm a bit rusty at those too." Evelyn continued and offered a smile. She had to try and be positive right now, she couldn't get depressed about things in the past. It was over and there was nothing she could do about it. "But I'm willing to always improve, that's what life's about right?" she said with a perky attitude and smiled brightly. Yes, all she had to do was focus on the bright side of things. That if she died, she died quickly right? hehe. Mentally laughing at that joke her smile turned a bit more genuine. The power of positive thoughts was always a good thing to have, for she had suffered enough in her life time due to negativity and illness. She didn't want any more of that junk. "So what do we work on first?" she asked brightly, knowing that she would try her best, for that was all that the new comers were truly asking of her. To try, and do her best.