Thread: Whirlwind
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 05-05-2014, 10:16 PM

The tornado changed directions very suddenly, as they were wont to do, and started swirling back in front of them, returning toward the road. Ash stopped following it, looking back behind him to make sure the footage was being saved. He could definitely use that eye footage, and it'd be sought after by movie makers for anything from fantasy to documentary.

Curiously, he looked at Fox. He'd actually been afraid of that, but hadn't thought it through. The kid just looked so in awe of everything it was good to let him see everything as it was outside a bunker. "Uhhh..." He bit his lip, thinking a bit longer than he should have. "Um, well, I don't normally work with other people... Or, I mean, take on an assistant. See I tend to bypass motels and such half the time and just sleep in the back. I live off whatever I find in little gas stations most of the time. I got a good number of enemies, people that get angry for taking their best shots or getting something better than they can. I dunno if you'd want to get into it..." He actually doubted Fox knew half of the other side of the chase. The awful, boring treks, the hope that swelled in the face of a possible storm only to be dashed moments later.