Thread: Skyrim
View Single Post
Crimson Fang
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Fang Send a message via MSN to Crimson Fang

Old 05-10-2014, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
I just finished the Thieves Guild last night. It was a lot of fun. I do wish there an entrance into the cistern from outside of Riften.

I may try my hand at the Dawnguard next. Or I may just run around and look for treasure.

It's getting harder to level up. I've maxed out my Destruction, Conjuration, Smithing, Enchanting and One Handed, but I don't wanna legendary them. D:
Ah nice, I am currently undertaking the final quest for it. I will most likely go through the Dark Brotherhood quests next. I find them to be very enjoyable and don't think I have ever finished them on Skyrim. I think it might be because I enjoyed them more in Oblivion. Especially the quest where you are locked in a house with those other guests. Easily one of my favourite quests. :D

Have you maxed out Illusion yet? I find the muffle spell to be an incredibly easy way to level that up. Like ridiculously so. I think I have maxed it despite making it legendary two or three times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElysiumFate View Post
@Howdy: Being a vampire is more fun for me than being a werewolf. The powers are sick. However, you do lose the ability to regen stamina and health in daylight.

Do two handed. ^.^

@Crimson: Eh, sometimes you just don't like some people. I get that.

Mmmmm. Duel enchanting weapons is badass. I love having weapons like that. There's also one enchantment called the "chaos" enchantment I think, that enchants your weapons with all the elements at once.

I just prefer mage followers so I never have used Lydia.
Yes, definitely! That enchantment sounds amazing! Do you know if there is a counterpart for stat boosting enchantments?

I don't think I have ever had a mage follower before. I also remember how Lydia died. I accidentally killed her in my previous playthrough using fire spells. Didn't actually kill her this time, but hit the enemy and the splash damage...well it came close to killing her. I was lucky as it had been ages since I had saved!