View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 05-14-2014, 01:21 AM

Famire nodded his head, he understood English was a universal language, it was to help with communications on other place since there were a lot of languages on different planets. Before Famire could answer, someone had come up from behind. He turned around to see it was a black haired male and greeted the female elf he called Kai. Famire remained silent and just listened in, watching their movements as the male said he was named Archimedes. Smiling softly, Famire turned around and started walking away, even though he hadn't properly introduced himself he had a job to do. Aldrea must had been closer to the Palace of Kings and as her bodyguard, he had to stay with her at all times.

Fixing his clothes, he continued on his way, observing most of the beings around him. Some were talking while others seem to just be standing around or had just arrived. The GIA turned human walked closer and closer to the Palace, using his enhanced ability of sight, Famire looked forward to noticed a silverish-white haired girl who seemed to be hugged by a small male with light blue hair. A chuckle escaped his lips as he crept closer towards the girl he knew was Aldrea and the mysterious hugger.

-------------------

Aldrea watched as the male stood up and stared up towards her before hugging her and calling her cute. Aldrea's eyes widen slightly as she felt her body stiffen and move back from the sudden force. A sweat drop slid down the side of her head as she looked down towards the light blue haired male. "Um thank you...I think." She said blinking lightly, gently patting his head. She was very confused by the sudden hug and calling her cute. With a faint sigh and her naturally calm demeanor, Aldrea spoke softly and asked her question. "Um may I ask why am I being hugged and how exactly am I cute?" Her voice was calming and elegant with a small hint of youthfullness, her people had to have a great tolerace to a lot of things lke hugging but this was just something that she didn't expect to happen after bumping into him.