View Single Post
momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 05-23-2014, 09:18 AM

The two elves people turned and left Archimedes to speak with the red headed woman. They had to hurry and get into the Palace and hopefully get the meeting over with. That was all Kai wanted, she just wanted to end this so she could go back home and wear pants again. Kai grumbled mentally to herself. She didn't want to be here, "This is one of those times I wish I had a double." She stated, crossing her arms as Aelmah looked over towards her chuckling. "Then you would have to sit there and listen to the double tell you what you missed." He said in a whisper, there were a number of people walking by and he didn't wish for them to hear. "Still better than actually going, I miss my pants." Kai said with a hint of frustration, tugging at the dress she had to wear. She didn't mind it, it was just she wanted to wear pants again and move freely. Aelmah only chuckled with amusement, he found it a little funny how Kai would fidget in the royal dress and saying how she missed her pants. Well he couldn't blame her, the dresses did look uncomfortable.

As they continued to the palace, Kai had looked a little to her right and seen two men who seem to be talking to one another. Ond of the head of purple hair and a black mask well the other was wearing a cloak. Kai continued to watch them as the one with purple hair suddenly looked over towards her and Aelmah. Kai smiled softly and bowed her head, giving him a silent greeting. After a while, they had made it into the Palace, they walked inside and smiled softly as they looked about, the inside was beautiful, as if time had stopped within the building.

Plu smiled softly as he held onto the silvered hair female, he was in La-la land when he suddenly heard a voice. He looked up to see if was the girl he was hugging. She had asked why she was being hugged and called cute. Plu only smiled as he let her go, still making kawaii eyes as a giggle escaped his lips. "Because it is true.~ You are just so cuute~!" He chirped happily. He suddenly gasped once he heard another voice, it was another female.He looked over towards her, blinking lightly as he observed her appearance and her demeanor. He stayed close to the silvered hair girl as he waited for her to answer him.

Last edited by momochan; 05-23-2014 at 08:30 PM..