View Single Post
SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 05-24-2014, 10:17 PM

HELLO!

My name is SUPERKICKS, or Meghan. And I'm here and willing to do Commission for all of you!

And yes... Here it goes - I'm doing these for free. FREE. Out of the goodness of my heart.

NOTICE:

I am closing full commissions! After the five commissions I'm doing now I will not be doing full color commissions for free.

For a free commission, I will only be doing the following;

HEAD SHOT, WAIST UP, and FULL BODY
PENCIL SKETCH, DIGITAL SKETCH (BW or FLAT COLOR), and LINE ART.

I have a few rules and notes!

RULES:

1. I will get to your order as soon as I possibly can. I have a life, I have other orders, and I'm a fairly slow worker. But I promise you, it will get done. Just don't badger me about it every single day. That will not get you a good commission. It'll either prologue the wait, or rush me and you'll end up with something you probably don't like.
  2. I'm going to say NO to NSFW commission because I'm not sure how they will be handled on this site and I'd prefer not to get banned.
  3. Do not disrespect me. If you think I am here to be your art slave, I am not. And if I think you are being rude to me, I will refuse your commission.
  4. When sending me a commission, put a detailed description of what you want on this thread. Don't be vague. Be detailed. I want to make sure I get everything you're hoping for.

NOTES:
  • I will only draw humans. I'm sorry, but it is what it is. I suck at animals. So humans are basically the only thing I'm drawing.
  • I also really suck at detailed background. So, they'll most likely be pretty simple or absent.
  • My style ranges from, Cartoony, Semi-realistic, Anime, and Chibi-ish. I can do a number of things. I'm better at some than the other, but you'll see what I can do in a bit.
  • I WILL DO MY PAID COMMISSIONS BEFORE I DO MY FREE COMMISSIONS.

ART EXAMPLES

Last edited by SUPERKICKS; 06-01-2014 at 03:15 PM..