View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-28-2014, 09:28 PM

Alara hadn't changed, mainly in looks, and became a bit more primal in which she was always like that. Climbing trees, hiding in nature, and doing things most wouldn't do making her seem over hyperactive sometimes. Alara looked over at Shikamaru fully realizing that he was standing there as she walked over to them "So you came back, I hope Inari is doing well" Alara said .

~ ~ ~

Kakashi looked at Alara "What happened to you? I haven't seen something like this before" Kakashi spoke he nodded "Inari is tired, but alright"

~ ~ ~

Tsunade looked at her and shrugged "You all spent alot of time fighting and used up alot of energy, not to mention you got both Kakashi and Shikamaru away for Alara to finish it. I think that took alot of your energy up right there."

~ ~ ~

Sakura sat in a high tree thinking about how much she wanted to punch someone right now and that one person wasn't here. But she wouldn't give them that satisfactory wondering if the others would notice she was gone. She had told Alara about who she fell in love with and what she planned to do hoping the girl would keep the secret long enough to get back to the base. Alara had said she cared about Sakura enough that whoever she wished to love was not anyone's business, except for Sakura & Itachi's.