View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-29-2014, 03:00 PM

Rayne was still blushing in her own right as they continued to make their wahy to the meeting room, though when they had stopped she had thought nothing of it as she just figured Minoru was either taking care of a problem or he was trying to take care of something else at the time. She let her mind clear of any thoughts as she was mentally preparing her self for anything that could or may happen during this tribulation. She bite her lip slightly when she felt his hand squeeze her's ever so slightly. She squeezed back just as lightly before she turned her blank eyes towards the male beside her as she thought of something to say.

"Not strange at all when you factor in that they can be stubborn. Which means they take a long while to open their minds." she said to him as she used her free hand to rest it on his arm, though she could not see, that did not mean she was not imagining how his face looked and the expression on it. "They listen....but it tends to more so go through one ear and out the other with them. I do not like to argue and fight with them as it does not get us any where." she said to him as she leaned a bit closer then need to be to him.

"I do not know. Minoru?" she said to him as she frowned She took her free hand as she reached out to touch her companion, her hand finding his shoulder. She could feel him turn around as he took her hand in his and kissing the back of it. She squeezed her hand as she awaited the answer that both her and Noir seeked from him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minoru frowned and argued silently with the guard before he got the problem taken care of. He heard Noir talk to him and Rayne rest her hand on his shoulder. Which he promptly took into his, kissing the back of her hand before squeezing it lightly. "Do not worry my Empress. I was just merely talking with the guard to have some food brought to the meeting for you. I know you have not eaten at all today." he said to her softly as he tugged her slightly close to him for a hug before he lead them into the meeting room, helping them to take their seats, standing behind the two as he watched the door.