View Single Post
SUPERKICKS
Nutmeg

Old 06-02-2014, 07:35 PM

Alison smiled lightly at the man. She must have looked so very strange. Some random woman asking if she knew this man. Sure, Alison was a little straight forward, but she always got what she needed done because of it. She didn't waist time beating around the bush or being shy. If she wanted to do something. She'd do it. Alison took the box from him and smiled. "Thanks, I appreciate it," She said, nodding, "I'm Alison, by the way. Alison Creon."

She looked down at her box for a moment before reaching into her wallet and pulling out her receipt. She pulled a pen from her pocket and quickly jotted down her phone number. She folded it up, putting her name on it, and then reached over the counter and slipped it into the male's pocket. Yep, she was definitely way too straight forward for the public world. She didn't care, though. Alison smiled at him and winked. "Call me, yeah?" She asked, "Perhaps we can make a date out of a good sparring match, hm?" She chuckled before taking another sip of her tea. "Good tea, by the way."

With that, Alison turned from the man and started out the door. She did have to report to the police department for her psych evaluation. If it seemed like she was getting better, they would allow her to come back to work. But until then, she had to do a psych evaluation every single week. And she had to grab her notebook from her apartment before heading to the department. So, leaving now would be favorable. As she headed up the street, she opened her box and took a large bite into her bagel.