View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-12-2014, 06:15 PM

Phaedra was the perfect partner for the crimes Xavi wanted to commit. As soon as the woman asked to begin a chase, Xavi nodded. Only, for a brief moment, her eyes fell off her prey and it was in that sparse moment that she found herself wishing she weren't so blonde at times.

Kissing the dirt, Xavi's eyes jumped fiercely up to meet Reiko's expeditious cheering and taunting.

With her head still in the ground, the woman smirked. It was such a fleeting gesture that none would have see it, unless, of course, they possessed Xavi's power.

"Return to your cage, immediately." The same fleet of white-coated soldiers surrounded the compound of cages. Rifles trained on Reiko, the woman in charge spat at the cocky girl's feet. "I said, get back in your cage."

Xavi, now on her feet and brushing off the dust, shifted a quick glance at Nazo and Phaedra.

"You know," she began, "you didn't need to come rescu-" her lips closed immediately.

"No, I know. I just grew bored of these buffoons. Besides, Dr. Lum wants to see them now."

"Oh really?" Xavi kicked back some and rest her body against a cage. "Already? Why, I hardly had time to play with them."

"It doesn't matter. You'll have your chance later. For now," the female soldier let her eyes bore into Reiko, "just help cuff and blind them." Her hand reached into a pack on her hip. In seconds, zipties were laying on the ground, as were sacks for the head.

"If your friends," Nisha looked from Nazo to Phaedra, "want to keep their freedom, I suggest they aid in binding the ex-travel mates." Nisha walked up to a cage and shoved a silver-pronged item between the bar. In seconds, the item chirped and voltage coursed through Merrimack's body. Limp in seconds, Nisha opened the cage, cuffed the man's hands, and put a bag on his head. With a firm yank, Merrimack was pulled from the cage. "And if any of them resist, Dr. Lum says we can kill them."

Gulping, Ael shot a panicked look at some of the others. Just what were they supposed to do. Apparently, this whole 'breaking out thing' wasn't a good idea. In fact, by escaping, they accelerated the enemy's plans. They fell right into their trap and they were none the wiser.