Old 06-14-2014, 06:02 AM

Day Four

ArmoryX

Today's Investigation
Armory

Poking around the Armory
Investigation Options
Look inside the armor
It's empty... mpty... ty. Echo... echo... cho...
+1 Raffle Tickets

Check out the display cases

The label on this case says it's a magic box... but it looks an awful lot like another wedding gift!

Turn over the benches

Clue! You didn't notice 'til after you knocked the bench over, but this one had a book on it! Someone's been reading the memoirs of Julius Caesar
+5 Raffle Tickets

Get a closer look at the stained glass window

Hey... sitting on the window ledge and blending in with the glass... it's another wedding gift!

Study the map on the wall

Clue! It's a map of the oasis-- and it must be magic because it shows the caravan, too!
+5 Raffle Tickets

Salil's InterviewX

[COLOR="sienna"]Salil's Interview

Wyrmskyld: Prince Salil?
Salil: *looks the investigators up and down* You're the ones looking for the mirror.
Wyrmskyld: Yes. We're asking questions of everyone who was away from the banquet last night, in case they saw something useful. May I ask where you were?
Salil: I was waiting in the armory.
Wyrmskyld: 'Waiting?'
Salil: *speaks very quickly and won't meet anyone's eyes* Waiting for the banquet to be over. I hate formal events like that, and they have a tent with a magical portal to an armory here. It's very nice-- I wish I could have it to take on campaign.
Wyrmskyld: On campaign? Did you see war as a possible future when you looked into the mirror?
Salil: *blushes* No... it wasn't... no. I'm just a warrior, and I think about things like that.
Wyrmskyld: Did you see anyone else while you were out?
Salil: Marika went to her room and back. And her sister snuck out not long after that and disappeared into the shadows. And Khalid wandered around stargazing the way he always does.
Wyrmskyld: But you didn't see any of them actually take the mirror?
Salil: No. But I'd lay odds on the sister... what's her name... Nadra? She seemed really upset when the wedding was announced. She's probably jealous-- nobody would look at her with Marika around.
Wyrmskyld: I see. Thank you very much, your highness... and good luck with the contest.
Salil: I don't need luck. *pats the horn he wears attached to his belt* I have an army.

Last edited by Wyrmskyld; 06-18-2014 at 03:08 PM..