Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 06:07 AM

Day Five

Camel StableX

Camel Stable

Studying the Stable
Investigation Options
Sift through the straw

Clue! Mixed in with the straw by the door are a bunch of pink flower petals!
+5 Raffle Tickets

Pet the camels

Clue! Heey... these feathers on the white camel's halter look pretty familiar...
+5 Raffle Tickets

See what's in the pots on the back wall

A wedding present! Or maybe a leftover Christmas one... anyway, it's yours now!

Open the green door

Someone left some nice clothes back here! You can't resist trying something on!

Inspect the ceiling

Whoa... that is not the ceiling you expected to find in a camel stable. You gaze at it in bemusement.
+1 Raffle Tickets

Nadra's InterviewX

Nadra's Interview

Wyrmskyld: Hello? Nadra?
Nadra: *stepping out from behind a camel* Yes?
Wyrmskyld: We're looking for your father's mirror, and we've been asking questions of everyone who was away from the banquet last night. You were out here in the stable?
Nadra: Yes... I just... couldn't stand listening to Marika boast anymore, so I came out here. I'm more comfortable around animals, anyway.
Wyrmskyld: We heard you weren't very happy about your sister's engagement...
Nadra: It... came as kind of a surprise. I guess I should have expected it, though. Marika always gets what she wants, even if she has to take it from someone else.
Wyrmskyld: Sounds like you two don't get along very well?

Nadra: She's my sister, and I love her, but she can be very hard to live with.
Wyrmskyld: Did you see anyone else while you were out here?
Nadra: *bites her lip nervously* Amani going into Mother's wagon... and Prince Khalid on his way to the oasis for a swim. And Mother.
Wyrmskyld: Who would you say might have taken the mirror?
Nadra: I hate to say it, but... Mother's been acting strange lately. She actually seemed pleased when Prince Khalid said the marriage was off until the mirror was found, even though she was the one who made all the wedding arrangements. She was so excited about Marika marrying a prince-- she even went through the library trying to figure out what kind of title a queen's mother would have.
Wyrmskyld: So she completely changed her mind overnight? That is pretty strange, Nadra. We'll keep it in mind.

Last edited by Wyrmskyld; 06-19-2014 at 04:04 PM..