View Single Post
Hidden Cupcake
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-17-2014, 04:48 AM

That tone was harsh, even coming from bell-boy. Nate blinked, taking a slight step back before returning to his original position. "Wow..." he muttered, lifting a hand to rub at the back of his head. "You really set him off..."

A buzzing started in his ear. Something like flies. Lots of flies

"You know, to be honest, I honestly think she was in the right," he chuckled, dropping his man and giving him a grin. "I'd shoot too if I was being charged by a rabid animal. And rabid animals need to be put down anyway, don't they?"

He should shut up. He really should. But the buzzing...well it was annoying and infuriating. And bell-boy's voice wasn't making it any better. Grating. And very loud. His head was starting to pound.

He tilted his head when the other spat something about killing him too, an eyebrow raising, the loud one standing. Nate winced. Those bells had gotten louder. "Oh...now wouldn't that be a dream...." A whisper, barely above a slight rumble.

More buzzing. Louder buzzing. A tickle on his face. A fly, crawling, before flying away at the twitch of his muscle.