View Single Post
CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 06-20-2014, 11:10 PM

Her sword came down to block Lucas's swing. He was pretty adapt with a sword. This group was far better than her last was. She couldn’t help the small sigh of relief that left her. Were they finally going to have a group that could succeed?

The warrior kept blocking the attacks coming from Lucas. She was waiting to see what Megumi had up her sleeve.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw the girl dart forward and decided to see what she was going to do. Chaiasa was not disappointed. On a normal human being the attack would have worked. Megumi executed it perfectly but she was a demi god. The hits would of had to have been a lot more powerful to really affect her. Though the one at the throat caused a small grunt to escape her lips.

She stepped back and bowed to the two of them just as Anna came up to grab Lucas. Shaking her head she let the two of them go. Chaiasa knew exactly what was going on but she ignored it. Yerik was around somewhere and she knew he wouldn’t let any harm fall upon the group.

Glancing at Megumi she walked over and helped her to her feet. “I’m impressed that you know where the pressure points are and how to hit them. That is a great strength in battle. Had I been merely human it definitely would have worked. Practice with your machetes, you have more inner strength than you think you have Megumi. Channel it, be it, and you will succeed.” With that she turned to look at her last two trainees.

“Ahh the councillors.” She motioned them forward and gave a nod to Suzanna. “Very well, whatever you are comfortable with. Choice is up to the two of you. Weapons, hand to hand, whatever you like. Coordinate with each other. I will block and will attack as I see fit.” Giving them a bow she held her sword by her side and waited.