View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-23-2014, 01:54 PM

"We do play bigger parts. Though our parts are mostly kept hidden, behind the scenes." Miyuki said to him as she came back into the living room, wearing a pant suit, her hair neatly tied back in a bun with slightly thicker rims that were black. "I do not deny that." she said to him as she growled slightly, shoving him against the wall of her apartment as she narrowed her eyes at him. "Do you think that I do not work hard? Do you know how hard it is to be my age and be a detective? A female one at that? Unlike others i did not sleep around to get to this position....i clawed my way to the top and exposed those who were in the wrong. So if you think for one minute that i am just bitching and complaining because i am to weak to prove people wrong then you have another thing coming." she said to him in an angry voice as she shoved him once more before pulling away. She looked down at his bandages before she pulled him over to the couch, pushing him to sit down on it before she pulled out a med kit, looking his bandage hands over.

---------- Post added 06-23-2014 at 08:55 AM ----------

(PrincessKasumi: kicks' post includes you hun)