View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-24-2014, 07:48 PM

Yes, he had expected a similar reaction from the whole group. Wolffe cocked his head to the right very lightly, still holding his survival knife on his left hand, as he watched closely. The whole situation was taking an unexpected twist which truly lifted his mood. He grinned darkly as the young woman fell to the ground, but he decided she wasn't the one to go down first. The man with the tattoos had this strange presence around her, as if he was trying to protect her. However, what truly bothered him was that dull ringing in the back of his mind. Something was knocking his thoughts, trying to make its way through the barriers his years of isolation had built in place. Wolffe reckoned the one causing this strange sensation was no other than Bodyguard, the way he had come to call the man with the tattoos. His mind was intently figuring a plan to hit him first and take him down swiftly when more chaos erupted from the other side of the group.

The second man, who seemed younger and less beaten by life, had suddenly become a violent storm of emotions. His grin only widened as he began to storm through the survivors, demanding a gun to shoot him. Wolffe didn't move at all, mainly because he was being aimed at by Bodyguard. However, when Man 2 rushed to hit the woman with the guns, Bodyguard forgot for a moment about him and pushed the other man to the ground. This was his mark to rush forward and lock the man's neck under his arms, not killing him but surely making him struggle. He then began to drag him backwards to the jungle slowly, sensing the different shades of fear and terror this man was going through. His wicked smile danced on his face even darker than before as he stopped in front of them, as if showing his trophy. His mind focus then shifted to the man, quickly analyzing his garments and movements, just to be able to produce a quick profile of this man.

"Oh, I see..." Wolffe spoke just loud enough so the others could hear him, his gaze alternating between Bodyguard and Protegée, as he had come to call her, "Afraid to die, are you not?" The man struggled under his arms, to which his response was an increase of pressure. The man stiffened, but stopped moving. "There you go, it's not that difficult. See, you'll be the perfect examplo for them to understand what is really happening here, in this island." Keeping his right arm over the man's neck, his left hand began to play with his knife over the man's face. By now, the man reeked of fear. The whole situation was truly enhancing to him. It was as if he was being fed by that fear, the fear he was instilling on this man's mind. He could smell their fear by now. The longer he was expposed to this kind of hunt, the better he got at doing so. He smiled wickedly before talking to the other survivors. "I give you a chance to decide his fate. If I kill him here, you will get a two-day truce from me so you can prepare yourselves. If you want him to live, the hunt begins tonight."

He stared intently at them before fixing his eyes on Bodyguard. Again, that low growl emanated from the depths of his chest, stating his despise against him. "You, with the tattoos," Wolffe said as he pointed his knife at his chest, "by my hand you will suffer. I will look into that."