View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-27-2014, 04:36 AM

"My dear friend, you and I both know perfectly well I need no weapons at all to kill you if I wanted. What's the difference?" Wolffe grinned brightly before dropping his knife and placing his bow next to it. He then unlocked his quiver and depposited carefully next to the bow, smiling mockingly at him. "There, have some false sense of security," He let out a small laugh before raising his hands once more, staring defiantly at Bodyguard. He assessed his chances quickly and, laughing gently, began to tread careful steps towards them.

"I offer you this: let us sit down as civilized people and talk. It has been quite some time before I had human interaction, and even more found someone worth talking to. You two set the place, time, and everything else. I will do nothing against it, and won't carry any weapons at all," Wolffe stopped, holding Bodyguard's gaze. His eyes quickly moved to the gun he was holding and then back to stare at him. The hunter, still sporting his well-earned war paint, gave him a half smile that, for some reason, shadowed that half of his face, giving him a ghastly appearance. He laughed once more before talking once more. "Ah, Protegée... Don't ignore me, lovely. I want to know you better, you're such a strange precious being..."