View Single Post
IndigoKitsune
Computer Bug

Old 07-13-2014, 02:56 AM

(( If we are going for a beauty and the beast theme, Seneca will have to ended up with the vampire Leon and some how soften his heart.))

Leon had heard all of it and in a puff of black smoke he turned into a black bird and few after them. when he cough up to them he turned back into a man and locked eyes with Alistar. "Are you afraid to face me like a man? Or do you think its more honorable to kidnap my bride?" He walked right up to them unafraid of Alistar's guards. "You will take Seneca back home and face me like a man." He bore his fangs as he spoke. "If you win, you can take her and I will do as I please to her kingdom. But if I win The princes Seneca will become my wife and you." He licked his lips. "You will be locked in the deepest dungeon in my castle for two years charged with kidnapping." He smiled to himself knowing that by now the king and queen had sent their own guards and that his own men where not very far behind. "Its the best and only deal that I am going to give you, you would be a fool not to take it." He smiled calmly thinking to himself that as an added bonus, he wouldn't make Alister watch the wedding. His smile only widened as he watched his men encircle Aistar's guards. "What do you say?" He licked his fangs.

Last edited by IndigoKitsune; 07-13-2014 at 02:02 PM..