View Single Post
Turtle Sensei
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-17-2014, 04:36 AM

**hugs** I do know how you feel! My husband and his mother are slightly over weight for their height, but both have Fybromialgia and Diverticulitis as a result they have trouble exercising without too much pain and also have trouble digesting certain foods. My hubby used to weigh over 300 pounds and he lost the weight and is down to 230 pounds. And he is in more pain NOW than he was at over 300 pounds! Buy there are doctors who just ignore this and say , "no. You're over weight.". Luck ily though, we have found_an amazing doctor who understands his health issues and takes god care of him!

I also has am experience where I hurt my knee really badly and had to go to a rheumatologist and he asked if I had a college degree, I said no I don't, I had to drop out after I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. He then told me that uneducated people tend to complain more about pain than uneducated ones! I wanted to yell at him that I am highly educated! In was 1 class away from my bachelor's in Anthropology when k got sick and had to stop out! And my IQ has been tested at 150! I demanded a new doctor and reported him! I strongly suggest that you report this doctor to her clinic! And request that they give you a more understanding doc! Also, perhaps research doctors in your area to fins one who understands your circumstances?

In really hope everything goes better at the next appointmemt with a new doc! The counselor you were referred to may be able to recommend a better doc too!