Thread: Family Secrets
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 07-19-2014, 06:20 AM

Marc had a strong physique from handling the needy and unconscious. Handling heavy equipment and bags and just about anything else he'd need to deal with from one day to the next, often randomly and without schedule. He, luckily, was on vacation now, otherwise in the back of his mind his beeper would be right there, telling him at any moment he might have to leave Luca. So when they reached the steps he shook his head, grabbing him up and taking the steps two at a time. "You're exceptionally pessimistic." He huffed as he used his knee to pull the knob down and push the door inward. A blast of warm, dry air met them and he stepped inside, using his hip to close the door behind them.

"Now you're not going to die. Get that thought out of your head right now. You haven't been stabbed deeply and..." He paused to get to the dining room. Luckily his table was long enough to accommodate the vampire, so he laid Luca on the hard wood and went to the kitchen for a towel. "... and besides, I have everything I'll need to sew you up. Nothing important was hit so we just need to stop the bleeding. I can cauterize the wound to start out but it'll hurt." Folding the drying towel, he slid it under Luca's head. "Now, I'm going upstairs to get my bag. Don't you dare try to move." His authoritative voice came out, when he often had to demand a belligerent patient to stop being an ass and accept help. Then he hurried upstairs and to his bedroom.